In this #UKEdChat session, and for the After Hours Webinar, Sara Alston joins to discuss what differentiation is, what it isn’t, and how it can impact inclusion within your classroom and beyond.
- What does differentiation actually mean in schools?
- What is the role of TAs in supporting differentiation in schools?
- What does differentiation look like in your classroom?
- To be more effective differentiation depends on small tweak and adaptions, rather than big actions. What are your thoughts?
- To be really effective does differentiation run through the whole lesson or can it be focused at key points of the lesson?
- How do we ensure that differentiation takes up less time and money, and reduces rather than increases teachers’ stress?
- For successful inclusion, where should we focus children’s needs or their diagnosis?
- How do we create a culture of inclusion in our classrooms?
To respond to this post, please click 'Post reply' below, once you are signed in, or registered on this account.